Friday, May 27, 2005

Small fun things at work

Today is jeans day, which means it is the last Friday of the month and I can wear jeans if I donate to this month's charity. I really miss parts of former positions in this company. For example, my old department is wrapping up a 'jeans week' today. They typically wear jeans every friday. If we go a bit further back, the ISP I originally worked for didn't even have much of a dress code. I wore jeans and a t-shirt just about every day (I sometime wore shorts).

On the other hand, another good thing today is free pizza. It's great to have friends who decide to invite your department to their planned lunch treat. I've moved up into more corporate working environment, but there are still good people around if you pay attention.

In other news, I think many of you share my joy at the prospect of a three day weekend.

No comments: