Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year, New Start

How often do we plan to make changes in the first part of a year?

I have some changes planned in my habits and routines. Part of these changes is an effort to post something on this blog every day I have access to a computer. Ambitious? OH YEAH, especially for how well I have not being doing the past 3 months. In the days ahead I will go into some of the past months' events.

Other things I plan involve fitness/weight loss and bible study/reading.

More details will be posted here in the coming days.... I have to save something to post about after all.

On the present day, it was a really good day, I'm glad we got to start the year at church.

Good night fair readers.

2 comments:

Angella214 said...

uhhh...it's the 6th already....

LOL!

Angella214 said...

uhh....it's the 6th already....

LOL!!!